Sunday, December 10, 2006
Ok...here is some Christmas fun. It's another meme...but it really gives you an idea of what people are like. I enjoyed doing it, there are only 20 questions, below are my answers. Hope you try it and have some fun. If you want to play along, all you have to do is copy and paste it on your blog, let me know that you did it so I can come visit and tag 5 people. So here it goes:
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them of course
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? NO, I don't need too, my hubby tells me I'm kissable!
5. When do you put your decorations up? According to hubby, Tom, too early.....the weekend after Thanksgiving usually.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Baked, honey-glazed ham smothered with pineapple rings
7. Favorite Holiday memory? Hearing Santa and reindeer on my roof...see last post.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Santa? what are you trying to say?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I did when I attended the Christmas Eve celebration with hubby's family, but I won't be attending anymore...:(
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lights first...followed by all the ornaments that have special meaning that I have acquired through the years!!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love to play in it, hate to drive in it.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, and I went last year and only fell once!!!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Oh I have had so many...but when I was about 9 it was a 'Terrie Lee' doll
14. What's the most important thing? Being with the people I love
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Hmmm..home made ice-cream cake! Yum, yum
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? It use to be reading "The Night Before Christmas" to my kids....but the youngest is now 34 so that's out of the question :(
17. What tops your tree? A star
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? OH I love giving, I love to watch the look on the persons face....oh nothing beats that...love it love it
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I love "Oh Little Town of Bethlehem" and "Silent Night" and "Away in A Manger" sung by little children!
20. Candy canes, Yuck or Yum? Yum!
So I am going to tag:
Happy Holidays all!!!