Sunday, August 26, 2007

Middle Name Meme

Okay, I've been tagged by Rodeo With A Twist of Suspense and played along. Now it's your turn.....see the bottom of this page to see who has been tagged and please play along. And after you play, be sure and notify the person who tagged you so they can read your answers!

What's in a name?

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

L -- Loyal! I'll stick by my friends through thick and thin. Once I know I can really count on you if I need you and you feel the same, we will remain friends forever.

O -- Olive Branch! I will more likely than not, be the first one to try and make peace after a disagreement or altercation with a family member or good friend.

U -- Understanding! Doesn't mean I will always agree with where you are coming from, but I will try my hardest to understand and I usually can accomplish that.

I tag:

MaryAnn

Janet C

Rebecca

4 comments:

janet copenhaver said...

Martie you are a stinker! I still haven't done smalltowns tag.

I'll work on it. Is there a prize? It helps to motivate me. lol

Smalltown RN said...

hey sweetie....well see I am one of those people that don't have a middle name....I am back to work tomorrow...so I will try and get at it soon....
I got registered for my university program.....yahoo....I start next week I can't believe it....

chesneygirl said...

What fabulous facts, you came up with!!... and you didn't have easy letters either!!

Hugs!

Rebecca said...

hahaha, OMG Martie - my middle name is...unique. Shoot. I always keep it a secret!!! Hmmm. Maybe I'll do this for my Saturday Survey/meme! :)