I'm still up and since I was tagged I thought I would do this meme from
Southern Livin'. I've had one (1) alcoholic beverage to help me sleep (I hope) tonight, but am not feeling the least bit sleepy as of yet. So here goes:
Three Things That Scare Me
1. Spiders, but anything creepy crawly.
2. Having sick grand children.
3. Taking my annual stress test because I don't usually pass them and then the doctor wants to do a heart catheterization.
Three People Who Make Me Laugh
1. My hubby.
2. All of my grand children.
3. My favorite sis-in-law, Tammy.
Three Things I Love
1. Smell of Coffee first thing in the morning.
3. Listening to waves hit the beach.
Three Things I Hate
1. Running out of toilet paper!
2. Anyone who abuses a child.
3. Snow in April.
Three Things I Don’t Understand
1. Why my dog seems to prefer hubby most of the time.
2. How someone can deliberately hurt a child emotionally, physically or sexually.
3. Why employers don't want to hire anyone over 50.
Three Things On My Desk
1. Unpaid bills that aren't quite due yet.
2. Sticky note pad.
3. A pen/pencil holder full of pens/pencils.
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Learn Spanish so I can understand my daughter-in-law when she's trying to tell
my son something she doesn't want to say in front of the rest of us.
2. Go for a hot air balloon ride.
3. Go to Hawaii.
Three Things I Can Do
1. Sew things on the sewing machine.
2. Make holiday meals.
3. Feed an infant a bottle and cook dinner at the same time.
Three Things I Can’t Do
1. Sit or lie quietly for more than 15 minutes (probably why I have so much trouble
2. Make good pie crust from scratch.
3. Mow the grass in a straight line.
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To
1. Your inner voice.
2. The wind.
3. A baby sighing.
Three Things You Should Never Listen To
1. A drunk.
2. A know-it-all.
3. My advice
Three Things I’d Like To Learn
1. How to knit and/or crochet.
2. See "Three things I want to do before I die", #1.
3. To play the guitar.
Three Favorite Foods
2. Steak medium rare, cooked by hubby on the grill.
3. Pecan Pie.
Three Things I Regret
1. Not being able to finish college.
2. My parents dieing before I married and had children.
3. That my children grew up without their dad.
I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to play, feel free and be sure and let me know!