Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring ? Where ?




Okay, now I have had it!!!! I do think that Father Time needs to have a serious talk with Mother Nature. I took this picture right after I got up this morning, after having my first cup of coffee of course. Now the snow has reached a depth of about 3 inches. I. Am. Not. Impressed! In fact, I am downright ticked off! We now have more snow outside than we had on Christmas Day. And this is the 11th of April! This is supposed to be spring!

If any of you living in a warm climate feel inclined to send me fare for a plane ticket to visit you, now would be a good time!!!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

I know I'm whining but....

I'm SO all set with snow!!!!!!!!!!! :(

River Rat said...

So, I'm taking this weekend would be good right? It's raining/pouring here.

Anonymous said...

Well it is raining and cool here. Hey, at least no snow though.

Renee said...

I think it's coming, Martie. Down here, it's 85 degrees!

Tracy said...

I am so sick of it too!!! We did not get nearly that much snow, in fact it just flurried around here...But it is damn cold! When does this end, and what does this mean for the summer. Will it be un-seasonably cool or steamy hot? I just want spring. :(

Anonymous said...

Dear I-Mom,

I am writing to you today only out of concern for your health and well being.

GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

It's freakin' spring. It ain't supposed to be snowing!! I got one extra room for you and the hubby here...it's supposed to get to 76 today.

Yo I-Son,
Slick

Anonymous said...

Dear Martie,
You have every right to say "enough". We are down right cold here in St. Louis too!! I have been colder lately than I was all winter...My body just can't adjust.

Go have some hot chocolate.
Hugs,
Connie

Nelly said...

Blows doesn't it!

Tracy said...

I hate this weather....I may take up Slick's offer!