Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Mommy Test


I received this as an e-mail today from my cousin......I don't know if this was something her daughter said or if she found it somewhere, but I think it says it all!



I was out walking with my 4- year- old daughter. She picked up something off
the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her
and I asked her not to do that. "Why?" my daughter asked.
"Because it's been on the ground, you don't know where it's been, it's dirty
and probably has germs" I replied.
At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked,
"Mommy, how do you know all this stuff? You are so smart."
I was thinking quickly. "All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mommy Test.
You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy."
We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently
pondering this new information. "OH...I get it!" she beamed, "So if you
don't pass the test you have to be the daddy."
"Exactly" I replied!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's a good one! Hugs

Anonymous said...

I thought this was great. I posted it a little while back.

xxx

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!