Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Friend! God Bless You on your journey........

I just received a very sad e-mail from my dear friend's sister. My friend passed away on November 5th. She moved to Chicago over a year ago and I hadn't seen her since, but we kept in touch.

I knew she hadn't been feeling well, but she didn't tell me how sick she was. Maybe she didn't even know. She had been having severe pain in her legs and she finally went to the hospital to have it checked. They did some testing and found a mass in her chest, three tumors on her spine and lung cancer. Before they could do anything for her, her lung collapsed and her kidney's failed.

Her mother, sister and her children were with her when she crossed over into heaven.

Please keep her family in your prayers.

Rest In Peace, Mary Ann

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm so sorry, Martie. My prayers are with them, and you too.

Anonymous said...

(((((Martie))))) I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep the family in my prayers. Hugs

Smalltown RN said...

Oh Martie....I am so sorry for you loss and theirs....yes I will keep you all in my prayers....

Nelly said...

That is horrible Martie. I'm so sorry. You will be in my prayers...

Lori said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Martie...and for her children and family.

Blessings and comfort to you all.

clew said...

Awwe, so sorry, Martie. You know I understand your sadness. *hugs* and *prayers*

Love u ~

janet copenhaver said...

Gosh Martie I'm sorry to hear this news of your friend. My deepest sympathy is with you and your friends family.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. The news must have been horrible when you didn't even know how sick she was...You and her family have my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
Connie

chesneygirl said...

Oh Martie, I'm so sorry. That's just terrible how it happened!

Sending you great big HUGS!!!

River Rat said...

Oh Honey! I'm so sorry! Big Hugs and prayers.