Thursday, November 02, 2006

This is a photo of Amy taken in June of this year when I was out there for her brother Tom's wedding reception. Amy is sitting beween her husband and her daughter.

Just a short post as I am very busy keeping Drew occupied. Well, it's not really that hard....I just like to spend as much time with him as I can. We've watched Nemo upteen times and I've played cars until I'm out of gas....LOL.

He's napping at the moment so I'm taking a break. I had to call my sister in Denver and see if Amy(her daughter and my niece) was out of her heart surgery yet. She told me she was, but they haven't been able to see her yet. Amy is still in the recovery room. I now know that they removed a tumor from her heart but don't know if it was malignant or not as of yet. The worst would be malignant....there is nothing they can do for her if it is. She's 37 and is married and has one almost grown child. Still......

If anyone feels like praying for her we surely wouldn't mind!

5 comments:

HoBess said...

Of course you are in our hearts ... glad you've got those little arms there to give you plenty of hugs. I'll check in soon ...

Renee said...

I'll remember to keep her in my prayers. Let us know what you find out.

Anonymous said...

I will keep her in my prayers. Please keep us updated when you are able. God bless.

Ame said...

Holy God, You alone are Sovereign. There's so much in this world we call "home" that is foreign to us and we cannot understand. Like how a beautiful, young 37 year old woman is so ill. Yet, I trust You, and I trust You with Amy. Be with Amy in a very special and intimate way inside her heart and soul. May she have memories of time with You during these days. Yes, I pray for healing, and I also pray and ask that You would prepare Amy and her husband, daughter, mother and family for every day that is to come - both the good and the bad. For You alone are Sovereign. Enable Amy to relax into Your great arms of Strength as she moves through these days of recovery and healing. I love You, Ame

Rebecca said...

Wow.... I'm sorry I haven't been blogvisiting much.... :( I missed the boat on this one, but please know I have her in my thoughts....