So, I guess I should be celebrating. This is my 100th post. Everyone seems to do the "100 list" and I guess I will too for lack of any thing creative roaming around in my little brain.
1. I turned 60 years old last month.
2. I don't remember getting older.
3. I have 14 living grandchildren; 15 when I count Owen (a precious grandson who was stillborn)
4. My parents both were dead by the time they were 49 and they died 3 years apart.
5. I have an older sister and a younger sister.
6. My hair is silver.
7. I was widowed, divorced, and am now married for the 3rd time. Not many know about my 2nd marriage and I try to keep it that way.
8. I live in Michigan and I love the "Big Lake".
9. I love the upper peninsula too.
10. I have 5 children, 2 girls and 3 boys....3 of them are birth children and 2 are acquired through my third marriage.
11. I hate Lima Beans and Liver and onions.
12. I love hot fudge sundaes.
13. I love CHOCOLATE!
14. Cashews are my favorite kind of nut.
15. I have two very good friends that I met 37 years ago. I'm lucky to have them.
16. Sometimes I get melancholy for no reason.
17. I am afraid of spiders and hate them with a passion and yet am fascinated by them.
18. I love the outdoors and fresh air.
19. I prefer spring and summer.
20. I don't like winter as much as I used to.
21. Fall is beautiful because I like to see the trees change color.
22. I need to lose some weight! A lot of weight!!
23. I wish I were taller.
24. I would like to be independently wealthy.
25. I love my husband but don't often tell him how much I appreciate him.
26. I have a LOT of trouble sleeping.
27. I AM going to Denver. I fly into Houston first and then on to Denver. I leave on the 21st.
28. Sometimes I'm grumpy and even I don't know why.
29. I wish my grandchildren could stay young for a longer period of time.
30. I love watching birds.
31. My favorite birds are hummingbirds
32. My favorite flower is lily of the valley.
33. I miss my parents since their deaths.
34. I love salads.
35. I love a medium-well steak and a baked potato. Mm-mm!
36. I am very proud of the person my oldest has become.
37. I'm sorry I was sick when Clew visited Naive and I didn't get to see her.
38. I had a quadruple bypass heart surgery 4 years ago.
39. I got drunk "once", and decided the morning after really wasn't worth the night before.
40. This year marks the 42nd anniversary of my graduation from high school. (Yes, they had high schools back then!)
41. I don't keep in touch with anyone from my high school years.
42. My sisters have become my friends instead of just siblings.
43. Telling my children that their Daddy passed away was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.
44. I wished I had had more children. (I know, I'm a crazy woman!)
45. My shoe size is 6 1/2.
46. I was a cheerleader in high school until a car accident forced me to quit.
47. I hate shopping for clothes.
48. I need some new clothes to go to Denver with.
49. My computer died a while back and Hubby bought me a new one. Bless his heart!
50. My oldest son is bilingual.
51. My oldest daughter can build a house! I find that amazing! She and her husband built their house and she designed it.
52. I hate taking medicine.
53. Some days I spend way to much time on the computer.
54. I love bubble baths.
55. I dropped out of college. I wanted to be a teacher.
56. I like most kinds of music.
57. I play the piano (not as well as I used to though).
58. I sing in the car.
59. I moved into my house almost a year ago. I love it.
60. I wish I knew more about computers.
61. This list is harder than I thought it would be.
62. I love to watch lightening.
63. My dog hates the thunder and hides when it storms.
64. I love animals, but dogs are my favorite.
65. I love watching my little grandchildrens faces as they discover something new.
66. I love to go for quiet rides with my husband.
67. Sometimes I wonder why I am here.
68. I have a "favorite" sister-in-law!
69. I wish I had more energy.
70. I always have way too much month left at the end of my money!
71. I love being a mom, grandma, sister, friend and wife.
72. Sometimes though I feel overwhelmed with all of it.
73. I sometimes feel lonely even when I'm not alone.
74. I like to feel "connected".
75. I always wanted to have a brother.
76. Now I have 5 brother-in-laws. Not the same though.
77. I wish my parents had lived to see my children and my childrens children.
78. Did I mention that I'm flying to Denver!!!
79. I love a clean house but hate housecleaning!!
80. I love to eat out.
81. I don't mind cooking.
82. I love making our annual Christmas Cookies with the grandkids.
83. I hate clutter.
84. I've decided I don't like lists!
85. I love waterfalls and have seen many. Most of them in Michigans Upper Peninsula.
86. I've seen Niagara Falls from the Canadian side.
87. I've been to 23 of the states in the U.S.A.
88. The only country I've ever been to is Canada.
89. I love John Denver songs.
90. I love Gordon Lightfoot songs too.
91. I love to watch white tail deer in the woods when they haven't seen me.
92. I hate blogger. I finished this post and was doing a spell check on it and it disappeared and I lost the last 4. AARRRGH!!!!
93. I love to watch my oldest grandson play footbball and my oldest granddaughter cheerlead at games.
94. I guess I just love watching any and all of my grandkids do anything.
95. I love sitting around a bonfire in the fall, drinking hot cocoa and watching the fire and chatting.
96. I hope it takes me a long, long time to get to the 200th post because this list has been hard and blogger has been "hormonal"!
97. I wonder if blogger hates me?
98. I love to read.......almost anything.
99. I love to have a grandchild fall asleep in my arms.
100. And, I love accomplishing what I set out to do. Like this list!! ;)