Monday, June 19, 2006

A Meme from a couple of friends

Blazing Firebird and It's Just Me have posted this Meme and I'm joining in.


1. Are your parents married, divorced, deceased or other? Deceased
2. Are you a vegetarian? No
3. Believe in Heaven? Yes
4. Have you come close to dying? Yes
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? None 24/7
6. Are you eating? Nope
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? On occasion
8. Wear makeup? Sometimes
9. How many people have you kissed in the last month? lots, mostly grandkids
10.Would you ever have plastic surgery? Nope
11.What do you wear to bed? T-shirt and panties
12.Have you ever done anything illegal? underage drinking and snuck into a city pool as a kid
13.Can you roll your tongue? Yes
14.Pluck your eyebrows? No, don't need to
15.What kind of watch(es)? Nothing special~Accura
16.Abortion? No, I'm against them
17.Hair color? In my younger years blondish brown~now silver
18.Future child's name? I'm 60 years old..better not be any children
19.Do you snore?Yep, woke myself up even
20.If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia
21.What is on your feet right now? I'm barefoot
22.If you won the lottery what would you do first? Scream
23.Gold or Silver? Gold
24.Hamburger or hotdog? Hamburger
25.If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Salads
26.Beach, city or country? Country
27.What was the last thing you touched before the keyboard? Newspaper
28.Where do you eat? Table usually
29.When's the last time you cried? Yesterday
30.Have you read blogs? Hasn't everyone....of course I have
31.Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Only on Halloween
32.Ever been involved with the police? When I was in an accident.
33.How many times have you been married? 3 times, once widowed, once divorced and presently happily married for 16 years.
34.Do you talk in your sleep? My hubby says I do but I've never heard me.
35.Beach or pool? doesn't matter
36.What's your favorite song at the moment?Don't have one right now
37.How do you take your steak? Medium well
38.Window or aisle seat? Window
39.Ever met a famous person? Not that I recall
40.Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship? Yes
41.Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Both
42.Ricki Lake or Oprah? Oprah if I must chose.
43.Basketball or Football? Football
44.How long do your showers last? About 8 minutes
45.Do you drive a stick? No, but I can.
46.Cake or Ice cream? Ice cream
47.Self-conscious? Not usually
48.What time do you get up? depends on when I went to sleep
49.Have you ever given money to a bum? Nope
50.When was your first crush? Grade school
51.Where do you wish you were? In a hot tub.
52.Have you ever broken someones heart? I don't think so
53.Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes
54.Have you ever ridden in/on a firetruck? No
55.Last gift you received? Hubby brought home a hanging basket of flowers that he knew I had been wanting.....awwww, sweet huh?
56.Name the last three things you purchased? Summer pj's, shirt and jeans
57.Things you spend a lot of money on? Nothing really
58.What state do you live in? MI
59.How do you eat an OREO? dunk it in milk and bite into it.
60.Last wedding attended? My hubby's cousin
61.Favorit fast food place to eat? Arby's or Wendy's
62.Do you like to shop? NO
63.Most hated food/drink? Mexican food and beer
64.Last play you saw? I can't even remember
65.Can you sing? Yes, but I'm the only one who enjoys it!
66.One thing you hate? Intentional Meanness
67.One wish? That my grandchildren all grow up healthy and happy!
68.Favorite drink? Ice tea
69.Current crush? Still madly in love with Hubby
70.What is my height? 5'3"
71.Shoe size? 6 1/2 or 7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As hot as it has been here, ice tea and ice cream sounds pretty good right now! Enjoyed reading your answers!

Take care,

-firebird-