Sunday, November 15, 2015

October 2013

Well, it's been quite some time since I last posted and I miss blogging. I think when Facebook came out I was spending a lot of time there, but now it is getting old and tiresome to me. So I decided to go back to blogging to see if I can still write anything interesting........nothing profound, just the usual stuff. I actually don't even know when the last time was that I was here but it must have been close to a year ago. Not much has changed.......oh, I've gotten older but that happens every year so that's not new. The kids are well as are the grandkids. The grandkids are all growing up way to fast for my liking. Amber is now 18 1/2 and is living with her boyfriend and I rarely see her. I miss her terribly but what can ya do! Drew is now 9 and our oldest grandson is 24 and the youngest granddaughter is 4 now. No babies left. Maybe Bumpa and I will live long enough to see a greatgrandchild but it doesn't look very hopeful or likely at this point. I guess I would rather wait until they are ready and want to have babies anyway. None of this 'surpise' stuff! It's almost Thanksgiving and I have a lot to be thankful for. Of course I often forget and complain about things too instead of putting my blessings first! I guess that is typical of humans....at least this one!

No comments: