Friday, April 02, 2010

I did it and I'm not sorry!

Okay, I gave my 2 week notice yesterday and my last day of work will be April 15th. And since I only work part-time anyway (Wed., Thurs, and Fri) I only have 6 days left to work. Normally it would be five, but I am commited to filling in for the girl I job share with on April 12th while she goes to a doctor appointment. But The 12th is only a 3 hour day, where Wed. and Thurs. still are whole days. It is what it is.............and that's that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did what you had to do. I'm sorry that things have been so rough. I wish that I could do something. I feel like a helpless friend. But I do think of you often and pray for you. I know that things will eventually get better. You are strong and smart, so you'll make it through this rough patch. Hugs!

Ann said...

good. for. you.

make a decision and don't look back.

clew said...

Go girl! You always know what to do, even when you don't think you do. Love you! See you soon.